Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Good morning



Wow! For the first time in months - it must have been since September - I went for an early morning run. I've been sleeping pretty badly these past few weeks and waking up very early (not helped by my son's sudden early risings) but I've noticed how much lighter it seems all of a sudden and this morning, while I was tossing and turning at 5:45 I thought I might as well get out of bed and do something useful. So out I went and I was rewarded with a beautiful morning and a great 4 miler. As long as the weather holds I'm quite happy to get my runs in in the morning. Life is pretty busy at the moment - all sorts of exciting developments - so I love starting with a run (in the sun?) to get my mental ducks in a row before I dive into the day...

Happy trails all!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's awesome! Days are always better when you have a good run/race to start off!